In house box making system for the production costs of small boxes. Guide the finished carton blanks through these 2 stations to create the notches and grooves required for the flap box.
- Simple and fast operation - no special knowledge required
- It produces up to 50 types of cartons in almost any size - small or large.
- Operator guidance with menu control on the touch screen
- Select the type and size of the box and the machine is ready for series production.
- Recording function for recurring jobs
The BOXMAKER "Generation 7 of AutoBox" combines user-friendliness and flexibility in operation and makes it possible to produce corrugated cardboard boxes just in time and in the right size in-house.
Thanks to the reconstruction times of just a few seconds, crates of all sizes, whether small or large, can be produced quickly and easily.
Always the right package size with the KOLBUS AutoBox